[3830] NA Sprint CW K5GA(@N1LN) HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 11 01:17:34 EDT 2005

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K5GA
Operator(s): K5GA
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX

---------------------

Team:

Comments:

Worked extra hard to keep up with the likes of K5GN, K5TR, N6TR, etc. and was
staying even or slightly ahead of these pros most of the way until I had to go
to 80. An inverted-L is not the antenna to use in sprint from Tx ! When you are
beat out to another Tx station by a W6, you know it's going to be
brutal....well, it was.

Just the same, had a great time....worked every mult I heard.

I also apologize for jumping on top of a couple of guys by accident. When you
only operate 2 or 3 times a year, one can foul up TR-log band control pretty
easily !!

Thanks once again to Bruce and Laurie for allowing me to use their great
station. I'm going to miss them next year and will once again be without a place
to operate. But for the time I had the opportunity, it was superb !