[3830] WAE SSB N4PN Single Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 11 20:06:30 EDT 2005

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MACON, GA

   80:    6     6     3
   40:   48    48    19
   20:  181   181    37
   15:   11    11     8
   10:    5     5     2
-------------------------
Total:  251   251    69  Total Score = 81,826

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Was looking forward to this weekend for awhile....like the WAE QTC format
which keeps it interesting in the slower times.
Was in for a bad surprise when I checked band condx and predictions. All of
the bad numbers proved to be correct...Except for a few times when it was
possible to work a few EU, it was a bad time.
On Sunday morning, when I could not hear but the very loudest of the EU
stations, James, 9V1YC came in from somewhere 5/9+.
Thanks to all who hung in there and to others who did call in when the
condx would allow.
73, Paul, N4PN