[3830] WAE SSB VE3XD Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 12 06:58:38 EDT 2005

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE3XD
Operator(s): VE3XD
Station: VE3XD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON

   80:   0     0
   40:   5     0     15
   20:  66    64     44
   15:   0     0      0
   10:   0     0      0
-------------------------
Total:  71    64     59  Total Score = 7,965

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

My first WAE was in 1998. Each year after that my score and Qs increased each
year until this one. This was the lowest score ever by a long shot. Checked the
bands frequently for activity and much of the time it was dead. Writelog says I
operated 2.2 hours but I spent a lot more time listening which turned out not to
be very productive. Calling wasn't very productive either except for an hour or
so local time Saturday afternoon when a managed a few short runs. Thanks to the
Europeans for being there. Let's hope this is the low point for the WAE.