[3830] NA Sprint SSB NX9T HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 18 00:17:33 EDT 2005

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station: NX9T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC

   80:   55       1
   40:   92      10
   20:   82      27
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

UGH!  Not what I had hoped for to say the least.  Never really felt that things
were going well.  Not only were there not enough stations out there, but I was
having RF in the shack on 40m that was messing up N1MM so had to go "almost QRP"
on that band.  Ohwell.  Never even heard many expected states so the mults were
way down. Glad to be on...but am looking forward to February and hopefully a
much better showing.

73,
jeff NX9T
www.qsl.net/nx9t