[3830] Salmon Run KB9OWD SOMixed LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 18 19:11:51 EDT 2005

                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: KB9OWD
Operator(s): KB9OWD
Station: KB9OWD

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: Wisconsin

   20:     16       6
   15:      3
------------------------
Total:     19       6  Mults = 16  Total Score = 1,908

Score Includes 1 QSO with W7DX 500 point bonus.  Just got on for a little bit to
see how the bands were acting.  Very quiet and not alot of signals heard here,
tried CQ a few times with no results.  S and P and worked everyone I heard in
between the Packers putting up another embarassment Sunday afternoon.

3 QSO's on 15 were all I heard on the band.  Tuned on 15 and N7AAL was 20 over
9.  There other 2 15 meter QSO's were barely audible and nothing else happening.
 GL to all those involved in serious efforts.  See you all next weekend in CQWW
RTTY.

Ryan KB9OWD