[3830] CQ WW RTTY NO2T SOAB(A) HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 26 17:21:43 EDT 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: NO2T
Operator(s): NO2T
Station: NO2T

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:

   80:  113   175       30      24    10
   40:  162   344       29      51    18
   20:  526  1426       31      80    27
   15:  304   843       14      67    21
   10:    4    10        1       2     2
Total: 1109  2798      105     224    78  Total Score = 1,138,706

Club: 1070 REPEATER ASSOC.

Comments:

Very nice propagation. Wished that I could have "sat in the chair" longer. But
none the less enjoyed myself. Achieved some very high QSO rates. The highest
ever reached at NO2T. This means that you out there in radio land are getting
better. Short macros andquick answers. THANK YOU!  Had some Software problems
which essetially limited me to operating SO1R for most of the contest. Something
in the software too as much as 10 seconds to switch radios. Ouch! This did not
happen immediately buttook many minutest. Restarted the sofware and all OK for a
while then things slowed down slowly. Sorry for those statons which heard the
very slow transmission from me. It seemed that each letter was being sent OK but
a long wait between letters. After a few seconds (up to 10) everthing normal.
Will look into this before the next event. 73 and TU for the QSO's. de Jerry
NO2T