[3830] EA RTTY NB1B SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 2 12:03:07 EDT 2006

                    EA RTTY Contest

Call: NB1B
Operator(s): NB1B
Station: NB1B

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: MA

   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:  516   118
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  516   118  Total Score = 104,076

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Decided to do SB20 for this one, so I could sleep at night.  Had not thought
that I could best last year's SB20 score, but the QSOs just kept coming.
Conditions didn't seem that good, but the JAs- the few that were on- were
audible until 0300Z.  Lots of good DX on- E2, 9V, UA0Y, UO, BD, YB, VR (3 of
them)-so I guess condx weren't as bad as I thought.

Finished with 882 QSO Pts, 71 countries, 19 call areas, and 28 EA provinces.
Thanks to the organizers and for all the Qs!

Dennis NB1B