[3830] MoQP VE3CRU SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 2 18:38:56 EDT 2006

                    Missouri QSO Party

Call: VE3CRU
Operator(s): VE3CRU
Station: VE3CRU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Whitby, ON

   40:    8      6
   20:   13      7
--------------------
Total:   22     13  Mults = 18  Total Score = 2,826

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Saturday was very poor conditions, with high noise and rapid qsb.  What a
surprise to land W0MA, the 100 point club station as my second contact, and got
them another 3 times for points afterwards.

My first contact, and only mobile for almost the entire contest was N0SS/m who
gave me 10 contacts and 8 counties. Not realizing how rapidly he can change
counties, I missed about 5 on Saturday, so sat close to his frequencies on
Sunday.  Thanks Tom.

As can be seen above, cw played a big role in the results in this contest.
Looking forward to next year, with anticipation.

Thanks to all who participated.  Our OQP is in 2 weeks, btw.

73,

Bill   VE3CRU