[3830] SP DX EI6DX SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 3 13:25:55 EDT 2006

                    SP DX Contest

Call: EI6DX
Operator(s): EI6DX
Station: EI6DX

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: Dublin
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   25     0      10
   80:   65     0      16
   40:  138     0      16
   20:  167     0      16
---------------------------
Total:  395     0      58  Total Score = 68,730

Great contest! I enjoyed it very much as always. We never worked that many
Polish stations in 24 hours as UA1O. Central Dublin is not the ideal location
though. The inverted V performed well on all bands and I worked everybody I
could copy with my LP. Sorry if I could not pick your call on 20 in the morning
- the conditions were not the best as it was raining heavily in the city.

Once again, thanks to Polish hams for organizing the test and great activity on
the air.

See you in 2007!
73 de Stan, EI6DX/UA1OUT