[3830] GaQP N6MU SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 10 00:54:49 EDT 2006

                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: N6MU
Operator(s): N6MU
Station: N6MU

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

--------------------
Total:  107     0  CW Mults = 52  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 11,128

I was really looking forward to chasing mobiles all over GA this weekend.
Problem was someone lowered the cone of silence over GA and all I could hear
most of the time was noise. Very poor conditions turned this one into a local
area Party mostly on 40. How bad was it? I never even heard NO5W/m who I knew
was there. Of course, all the WA/WY/OK/TX/MN guys working GA were LOUD which
just added insult to injury, hi. There were at least eight hours with NO mobile
Qs on 20 which certainly explains the low mult total. Bummer! Oh well, maybe
next year. 73...

John, N6MU