[3830] GaQP K4EJ SOABMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 10 13:00:42 EDT 2006

                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: K4EJ
Operator(s): K4EJ
Station: K4EJ

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: FL (WCF)
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   23      2
   40:  127     34
   20:    4      0
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  154     36  CW Mults = 120  Ph Mults = 7  Total Score = 43,688

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

First REAL outing with my new "K4EJ" callsign.  I miss the KA0GGI, but this one
sure does come off the key alot smoother and faster!  Also, first real test of
the AP8A vertical K0RAY brought down for me from St. Louis on our way to Daytona
BikeWeek (which was TOTAL OVERLOAD, to say the least)!  Used an FT1000MP at 100w
through an MFJ-984 tuner to make this "no radials yet" vertical think it was
working.

190 QSOs
127 MULTs

Worked the following mobiles ( QSOs )

N4PN    ( 48 )
NO5W    ( 27 )
KN4Y    ( 16 )
K4BAI   ( 13 )
W3DYA   ( 12 )

116 QSOs with the mobiles accounted for 61% of my 190 total contacts!  NO5W and
N4PN were both ANIMALS! Ed, Bob and Norm were "behaved" and I'm sure will be
more than welcomed back on the rural GA highways next year!

As I post this, there is only 11 DAYS and 23 HOURS 'til the ether explodes with
the Thunder of the FLA QSO PARTY (http://www.floridaqsoparty.org/) ... If you
"sweep" all 67 FLA counties the weekend of 22-23 April, I'll have the world
famous, 3-time WRTC 1st Place Champion and President of the FLA CONTEST GROUP
send you a personal note of congratulations.  We're expecting over 1,000 log
entries in the FQP this year ... DON'T MISS THIS ONE!

73 / OJ

Frank
K4EJ