[3830] EU Sprint SSB EA5DFV HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 16 16:24:14 EDT 2006

                    EU Spring Sprint, SSB

Call: EA5DFV
Operator(s): EA5DFV
Station: EA5DFV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JM08as

   80:   24   0h 35m
   40:   46       1h
   20:   88   2h 24m
---------------------
Total:  158   Total Score = 158

An other 158 score, hi
The conditions on 20m very bad to central EU and UK. The strongest signals in
this band come from ES.I think there were few people on the bands running the
contest, maybe due to the hollidays weekend.
I don't note here difference with past contests due to the added hour.

I have a problem with the computer when I changed to 80m and need to reset it,
but I can find in 80m enough near stations to get a quite good result.

Congratulations to Fil CT1ILT for his nice score.

73 de Jose