[3830] FlQP NG7Z SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 23 18:37:46 EDT 2006

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: Bothell, WA

   40:   13     0
   20:   67     0
   15:    2     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:   82     0  CW Mults = 43  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 7,052

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Always enjoy this event. The mobiles were superb ops. Heard a few
home stations in the mobile window. Wish they'd read the rules. Very
annoying. Poked my call in there when time allowed. With spring
here, lots of work to do outside. Thanks to the Florida Contest
Group for putting on this contest. Lots of work goes into it and
we appreciate it a lot. Even with crummy propagation, it was
very satisfying to get as many q's as I did. Signals were
generally weak especially the mobiles. Only 2 q's on 15
meters.73 to all
Paul Beringer NG7Z