[3830] FlQP K8IR SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 23 19:56:59 EDT 2006

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K8IR
Operator(s): K8IR
Station: K8IR

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: MI

   40:   72     0
   20:  357     0
   15:   10     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  439     0  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 117,652

All I can say is WOW! I beat my personal high with just the contacts on 20. The
combination of good conditions and excellent participation made for a very fun
weekend. The mobile action was awesome, and there were plenty of home stations
(with huge signals) as well.  I got the sweep at 1504 Sunday when I worked N4OO
in CAH, but it was KN4Y in WAK, FRA, and GUL that set me up for that last
county.  Thanks to the guys on the road who really make this one a party.

73
Jim