[3830] FlQP WB2ABD SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 23 20:07:17 EDT 2006

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: WB2ABD
Operator(s): WB2ABD
Station: WB2ABD

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: WNY

--------------------
Total:  435     0  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 116,580

Club: WNYCC

Comments:

Beat N2CU's CW record set last year by 97 Q's and almost 27K points. However, I
have learned not to count the aliens before the Mothership lands. See Toms'
post. I'm just thinking about the stuff I couldn't work. ( hand me that
towel,Artur)

Anticipating not-so-good propagation and a weekend of thunderstorms, I wound up
sitting in the chair for pretty much the 20 hrs, as those motherships didn't
land here. My hat's off to all the mobiles... I didn't think I could work that
many ... 313 /M's Qsos for 71% of the score. Pretty cool the way mobiles would
return to the same frequencies ... made it real easy. Just unbelievable. There
should be a lot of fantastic scores.

Paul WB2ABD  WNYCC

Mark V Field * 40m inv vee @ 55 ft. * TH1 rotatable dipole @ 18 ft. * NE
beverage (helped on 40m) * N1MM logger