[3830] FlQP K6LA SOABMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 24 00:09:18 EDT 2006

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K6LA
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: K6LA

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: CA

   40:   39      0
   20:  246    177
   15:   23     34
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  308    211  CW Mults = 65  Ph Mults = 52  Total Score = 96,759

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Condx started out really poor Saturday, but improved. 15m opened late, but not
many FL stations were there. It opened much earlier on Sunday and there was a
little CW activity, but not as much as the condx would have supported.

I missed CAH & HOL. I heard /HOL on 2 occasions, but never heard the callsign
that went with it. It was nice to get a good dose of contesting after none since
ARRL DX Phone. FQP is well run and has a great web site. Kudos to the mobiles.

73, Ken, K6LA