[3830] FlQP W6RKC SOABMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 24 01:05:29 EDT 2006

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W6RKC
Operator(s): W6RKC
Station: W6RKC

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: CA

   40:    4      0
   20:  101     15
   15:   16      3
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  121     18  CW Mults = 46  Ph Mults = 10  Total Score = 14,560

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Well, THAT was fun!

Sunday afternoon, signals were 15-20 db stronger on 15M than 20M but nobody was
there. The few guys that moved me to 15 mentioned it but I guess since everyone
knew 15 was closed, it was closed.

I wonder who was driving Mr. Street from county to county, Billy-Jo Petty
perhaps? It seems like every 5 minutes he was operating from another county.
Maybe next year he can warm up for FQP at Daytona, in the #3 OJ special with the
Steinman pit crew assisting.

73 & OJ!

Rick, W6RKC