[3830] NCCC Sprint(4-21) VA3NR/WK2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Apr 29 10:30:16 EDT 2006

                    Thursday NCCC Sprint Ladder (4-21)

Call: VA3NR/WK2
Operator(s): VA3NR
Station: VA3NR/WK2

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: on
Operating Time (hrs): :30

   80:   7      5
   40:  19     10
   20:  15      5
-------------------
Total:  41     20  Total Score = 820

[Mk-Vfield, Butternut vertical, Writelog]
Decided to not try SO2R and instead work on pushing my CW speed, and also try
hard to pull out new stations instead of dupes when I could.  I think the higher
CW speed did allow me to make more QSOs, and I improved my mult count also. My
big mistakes were making only 2 bandchanges and hitting 80 too late - just like
I usually do in the NCJ sprints.  CU next time for more practice. Tnx all.

73, Chris VA3NR

80M----------------->>>
#1-IN-#2-MD-#3-NH-#4-TN-#5-TX-

40M----------------->>>
#1-CA-#2-GA-#3-MS-#4-NC-#5-NH-#6-NV-#7-OR-#8-TN-#9-TX-#10-WI-

#1-CA-#2-CO-#3-OR-#4-TX-#5-WA-

I counted 15  20m  q's in 13 min.
          19  40M  q's in 12 min,
           7  80M  q's in 3 min,