[3830] IOTA TM7C(@F9IE) Multi-Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 2 07:55:03 EDT 2006

                    IOTA Contest

Call: TM7C
Operator(s): F4AJQ,F5CWU,F5JSD,F5VHQ,F8BJI,F9IE
Station: F9IE

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: EU-064

   80:  117       27      86       29
   40:  215       35     212       35
   20:  181       39     294       62
   15:  224       29     156       40
   10:   42        8      22       15
Total:  779      138     770      181  Total Score = 3,413,440

Club: F6KOP - Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

We had again great fun operating from F9IE's home on Noirmoutier Island
(EU-064).
We used last year experience to better balance CW/SSB operating time.

We built from scratch the Spiderbeam #2.
This took a little longer than what we experienced to build the 3 bands version
last year
but it was up and (very well) running about 1h after the contest started.

Equipment was:

RUN  TRX: TS850 + CAT + bandfilter
MULT TRX: FT100D + CAT + bandfilter
wireless lan & Win-Test

Antennas :

Spiderbeam #1 : 3 bands version @ 10m (used for RUN)
Spiderbeam #2 : 5 bands version @ 17m (used for MULT)
Sloper 40m
Inverted Vee 80m

Propagation was better than expected on the higher bands, but very few real
DX.
We laughed a lot, food was great as well as local "muscadet" wine.

See you again next year from EU064

QSL via F6KOP

The TM7C team