[3830] NAQP CW W5KFT(K5PI) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 6 02:33:57 EDT 2006

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W5KFT
Operator(s): K5PI
Station: W5KFT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

Total:  719   190  Total Score = 136,610

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Austin Powers Grandmas

Comments:

It was a long afternoon with such lousy conditions on 10 and 15.  I took three
off periods in the first half of the contest.  I'm not sure what happened on
40.  I couldn't seem to get the rate going there, so I kept bouncing around to
other bands.  I heard K4TD move someone from 80 to 10 just after 0300, so I
followed and found some nice eskip -- just not enough people seemed to know it.
 I worked a broad section of W4, W8, and W9 and picked up some needed mults.