[3830] NAQP CW K0RC Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 6 03:02:36 EDT 2006

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K0RC
Operator(s): K0RC
Station: K0RC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN

Total:  502   167  Total Score = 83,834

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Team: MWA #3

Comments:

Rig : Icom IC-756-P3

        Antennas : TH-11DXX, 40m dipole, 80m sloper, 160m vee

         Soapbox : Even 20m had static here, but contesting on 160m & 80m in
the summer is not my cup of tea! This was my first contest running the new Icom
IC-756-P3. It worked great and ran issue free, well, except for the interface
between the keyboard and the chair.

I had two computer crashes with BSOD both times --- so much for my "stable"
contesting computer I was bragging about the other day! The error message
points to the new USB/COM driver used for my Winkeyer.

I uploaded my log to eQSL.cc and LoTW within 30 minutes after the contest ended
and I had confirmations waiting for me on both systems! You guys are quick!

73 de Bob - K0RC in MN