[3830] IOTA VO1MX Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 6 13:13:17 EDT 2006

                    IOTA Contest

Call: VO1MX
Operator(s): VO1MX VO1TA VO1KVT VO1JNS
Station: VO1MX

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Exploits Island

   80:    1       1       105      24
   40:    0       0        34      15
   20:  221      15       883      64
   15:    0       0         0       0
   10:    0       0         0       0
Total:  222      16      1022     103  Total Score = 893,928

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of fun operating from NA198 for sure! The EU pileups got to be so bad at
times that we just qsy'd to another freq and started again. Not a sound was
heard on 10 or 15 which was disappointing. RF troubles on 40 limited what we
could do and the rain storm was too severe to consider trying to fix things in
the darkness of night.

VO1KVT and VO1JNS had their first taste of contesting and I'm sure they will
try this again as soon as the next test rolls around.

We had hoped to do better but regardless of the final score a great time was
had by all!

Thanks for the q's and look forward to the next one.

73,

Dan VO1MX