[3830] NAQP CW K5KA M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 6 16:19:02 EDT 2006

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K5KA
Operator(s): K5KA,K5YAA,N5OT,N5RZ,N6TR
Station: K5KA

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: OK

   10:    9     8
-------------------
Total: 1354   226  Total Score = 306,004

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Team:

Comments:

Surely this is the bottom of the cycle.  10 and 15 were a real struggle for us,
but we were not alone.  We managed to survive a 10 minute power outage at
about
2100, probably due to the 107 degree temps outside.  N6TR joined us this time
around and he and his long time friend N5OT got to operate shoulder to shoulder
for the first time in awhile.  Luckily the low bands treated us well and the
beverages really earned their keep.  Thanks to all the stations that qsy for us
M/2's.  It's really fun to watch someone show up on the other frequency
quickly.
Only managed to work 2 stations on 6 bands this time.  K9OM and W4OC.  Thanks
for all the qso's and a really good time.

73, Ken K5KA