[3830] ARRL UHF W0ZQ Rover HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Aug 8 12:44:41 EDT 2006

                    ARRL UHF Contest

Call: W0ZQ
Operator(s): W0ZQ
Station: W0ZQ

Class: Rover HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  1.2:   50     9
  2.3:   30     7
  3.4:   27     4
  5.7:   22     3
  10G:   34     7
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  342    72  Total Score = 182,253

Club: Northern Lights Radio Society

Comments:

During Rovermania III, I activated EN33/34/43/44 on Saturday and EN24/25/35 on
Sunday for a total of seven grids.  Local conditions were good, not great.  I
was able to work stations in the 300 to 400 miles range, but no extended tropo
past that.   I was also able to catch and work eight other fellow rovers who
were out and about having fun on the microwaves.  Some of these rovers where
222 & 422 only, some were 432 & 10gigs only, but all were having fun !   You
don't have to have a gazillion bands to rove.

Please remember to send in your logs .... paper logs ARE ok.  73, W0ZQ