[3830] NAQP CW W0BH/7 Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Aug 11 23:43:36 EDT 2006

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W0BH/7
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH/7

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WY
Operating Time (hrs): 5:21

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   15:    4     2
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  151    53  Total Score = 8,003

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Enjoyed this contest from Ryan Park campground in the Snowy Range of Wyoming,
elevation 8,400 ft. I put up 20 and 40 meter dipoles and used a Hustler
vertical for 15 meters .. mostly S&P, but did get a mini-run calling CQ on 40
late in the contest with a helpful spot I suspect. No AC power in the
campground, so I entered QRP and used my deep cycle battery for the radio and
the van battery for the computer. The van started in the morning, too!  Thanks
to all the good ears out there who were able to pull me out.

73, Bob, w0bh/7