[3830] WAE CW ZC4LI Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 14 09:57:53 EDT 2006

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ESBA  CYPRUS

   80:  191   129   140
   40:  444   414   117
   20:  646   631    88
   15:  407   403    74
   10:  242   241    72
-------------------------
Total: 1930  1818   491  Total Score = 1,840,268

Club: ESBA

Comments:

SO1R

Antennas:-  C/Craft A3S @ 50Ft  Titanex 160HD
Amp:-  Acom1000 @  500 to 850 Watts
Rig:-  IC-756 {complete with blue lines}

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's.

Tried a new strategy this year and didn't start the contest
until 0500z, can't say that it made much difference as my
score is pretty much the same as last year !!
Staying up until 0300L on the 2nd night was a bit of a bummer
though, as I think that most of Europe had gone to bed.
Might have to think up a new strategy for next year.

Condx were pretty good on all bands bar 80M which was so noisy
that I could barely hear myself. 10M opened and closed a few
times but you had to keep an ear on it to be there when it did
open.
Best hour was 99.

73 and hope to cu in the SARTG next weekend -  Steve.