[3830] SARTG K0RC SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 20 15:32:59 EDT 2006

                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: K0RC
Operator(s): K0RC
Station: K0RC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MN

   80:   15    80    11
   40:   52   305    16
   20:   70   735    36
   15:   17   195     8
   10:    1    10     1
-------------------------
Total:  175  1325    72  Total Score = 95,400

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

I drove down to Radio City and picked up DIN connectors and wired a cable for
FSK Friday evening. This was my first RTTY contest with the IC-756ProIII. I'm
not used to the hurricane blower that kicks in to cool the finals, but other
than that, the transciever worked flawless.

My single 10m contact was with KP4FN. This was a NA contest for me
with only 18 EU, 3 SA (L44DX, PY2EN, & YV5AAX all 15m), 1 AS
(UA9KM 20m), 1 AF (7X0RY 20m), and 1 OC (FO5PS 20m). Looks like I
nailed WAC at least!

I worked 143 unique callsigns and only 4 stations (AD6WL, K9MUG/4,
NO2T, and VA1CHP) on 3 bands. I was sniffing around for Ruff but
there was no K9SEX to be had during this contest!