[3830] SARTG K4GMH SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 20 19:00:43 EDT 2006

                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA

   80:   49   485    22
   40:  212  2505    60
   20:  421  5200    73
   15:   86  1055    38
   10:    7    60     4
-------------------------
Total:  775  9305   197  Total Score = 1,833,085

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to the SARTG for sponsoring the Contest and for all the effort in scoring
and other administrative aspects.

Thanks also to all who were kind enough to work me and put up with all the
requests for repeats.  Unfortunately, the propagation and atmospherics all
contributed to making conditions rough.

This weekend had to be the bottom of the bottom of the Sun Spot Cycle.  Doubt
if conditions for a full weekend could be worse.
Comparing my last year's score to this year and the QSO count was down by over
100 QSOs.  About 3k less points this time and 46 less mults.
These are comparison of the raw scores.  Anticipate a wider swing between this
year's raw score and final due to lousy conditions causing more busted calls
and botched exchanges.

Still a fun Contest with the stagered operating times.