[3830] SARTG 8P2K(8P6SH) SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 20 21:07:38 EDT 2006

                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: 8P2K
Operator(s): 8P6SH
Station: 8P2K

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Barbados

   20:  522  6490    76
-------------------------
Total:  522  6490    76  Total Score = 493,240

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I thought I was ontrack to break the 20m SOSB record after 16 hours in the
contest. However, propagation was non-existent in the final 8 hours of the
contest.

Equipment this event included a 2el. vertical array using a pair of F12 Sigma
verticals, and a F12 C3. Used my usual computer setup of Writelog and MMTY and
the trustworthy FT1KmpMK5 running 500 watts.

It was great to work a P2 during this contest. He was loud on the verticals!!!

CU in the CQ WW on 20m.

Dean - 8P6SH / 8P2K