[3830] NAQP SSB W4WTB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 21 17:53:46 EDT 2006

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: W4WTB
Operator(s): W4WTB
Station: W4WTB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  575   141  Total Score = 81,075

Club: CDXA

Team:

Comments:

I spent 60 percent of the contest in the S&P mode.... Although I did manage a
few good runs ...I was in and out of the shack all afternoon ...and spent 2
hours with the family for dinner Saturday afternoon ... This really hurt my
score on 20 and 40 ..I didn't have time to make a serious contest effort, but
really had a great time while I was in the shack .... The S&P was great.. but
RUN >> RUN >> RUN is the name of the game in this contest. 10 meters was dead
.. 15 was open to the west .. but very few signals from the NE .. 20 was good
..and the low bands were good. But but lots of static ... I didn't have my
receive antennas up for this contest and really suffered on the low
bands..especially 160.