[3830] NAQP SSB K5NA(KG5U) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 21 23:24:09 EDT 2006

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K5NA
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: K5NA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

Total:  846   188  Total Score = 158,860

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I had a great time operating K5NA's station.  Big antennas make a world of
difference -- and, after contesting at QRP levels, so does using 100w.  Not
being a 'real' SSB operator, it was a bit rocky, but at times, I seemed to get
the hang of running 'em.  For next time: Use SO2R more and move mults more.
Great fun.  And, best of all, I got to enjoy and bask in the hospitality and
company of K5NA and K5DU.  Can't get much better than that.