[3830] OhQP K8GU SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Aug 26 22:55:59 EDT 2006

                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: K8GU
Operator(s): K8GU
Station: K8GU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: IL

   80:   23     0
   40:   81     7
   20:    4     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  108     7  CW Mults = 58  Ph Mults = 7  Total Score = 14,495

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Equipment:  2X TS-930SAT/PIEXX, homebrew W3NQN filters, dipoles at 20-25 feet

It was fun to get on and blow the dust out of the radios while working my home
state.  I was especially pleased to work K8BB/M in Holmes County.  Also nice to
work them on 20 meters three times.  Hurray for short skip!

There was a nice variety of fixed and mobile activity, not just from the
contest "regulars."  Thanks to everyone who got on.

Thanks for the QSOs and see you in the IlQP in October.

73,

--Ethan, K8GU/9.
http://www.k8gu.com/