[3830] SCC RTTY LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 27 13:18:19 EDT 2006

                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: nr.Aitos

   80:   34    69    22
   40:  116   242    46
   20:  227   510    58
   15:  104   213    45
   10:   12    26    10
-------------------------
Total:  493  1060   181  Total Score = 191,860

TS850SAT 100w,2el.quad,PA3HBB vertical for 40/80,  SO1R  , no packet

Thanks for all QSO's and repeats:

Bad things:
1. Bad condx
2. VERY tired operator
3. Bad QRN + QSB on 80m ( even locals had trouble copy me )
4. Big power outage at start ( 220v hot wire broken near my summer house and
twist around other wires in pole caused big BOOM , and huge overvoltage in
the outlets )
5. Had to write on paper exact frequencies as WF1B soft cant do that but
I like this DOS program.
6. Only 12 hours operating time because of previous things

Good things:
1. It seems that for 12 hours operating time I was on air during good
openings.
2. Power outage permits some sleep
3. Overvoltage caused 3 (three) blown fuses and no other damages.
4. I avoid slow rate being always a fresh meat on band.
5. Had to help workers to reinstall broken wires.
6. Allmost 500QSO for half period is better than last years 700QSO for 21hrs.

73 and CU in RUS RTTY de Nasko , LZ9R(LZ3YY)