[3830] CQWW CW K4RO SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Dec 2 09:22:05 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TN

  160:   26    10       17
   80:  104    16       51
   40:  127    24       60
   20:  221    30       68
   15:  375    25       81
   10:   24    10       14
------------------------------
Total:  877   115      291  Total Score = 960,190

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Another great CQWW CW has come and gone. A surprise visit from
an old college pal made a full-time effort out of the question
this year. During the time I did have to operate, I had a blast.
I again enjoyed participating in the W1VE scoreboard.

The low bands were very quiet, which was a pleasant surprise.
The general operating quality was pretty high. It seems more
folks might be getting the message that signing often benefits
everyone involved. Some fabulous DX -- it only happens in CQWW!
Thanks so much to all of the intrepid DXpeditioners -- you make
this contest the best of them all.

Below is something I captured after the contest.
I've never heard the M/M scores so close before.
Congratulations to all the CQWW champions out
there, both single and multi-op. The CQWW CW is
the king of contests, no doubt about it.

http://www.k4ro.net/k4ro/audio/CQWW_CW_2006_Multi_Scores.mp3

73

-Kirk  K4RO