[3830] ARRL 160 N2CU Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 3 11:19:49 EST 2006

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WNY

Total:  QSOs = 281  Sections = 61  Countries = 1  Total Score = 35,030

Club: WNYCC

Comments:

Knowing I couldn't put in a full effort (still recovering from CQWW at W2FU) I
decided to put in two hours as "fresh meat" Saturday night. WOW! I felt like I
was on a rare DXpedition the rate got so high. Meter hit 240/hr. Conditions
seemed punk with some stations sounding like aurora. My apologies to a couple
of stations I just couldn't pull out of the noise. No EU heard in that short
time and only DX was P40TA that called in.

CU in the Stew and CQ160.

FT1000MP, Drake L7, Inverted L @ 46', K9AY loops, N1MM logger.

73,
Tom N2CU <><