[3830] AOEC 160 W8MJ M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 3 11:28:41 EST 2006

                    All Austrian 160-Meter Contest

Call: W8MJ
Operator(s): W8MJ
Station: W8MJ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MI

Total:  QSOs = 1326  Mults = 87  Total Score = 233,856

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Decidded to do a S/O Assisted but there is really no category for that.  Maybe
thats something we need to petition the league for.  There seems to be S/O
Assisted for everything else, why not 160.  Anyway my purpose was to try and
get as many points for the club.  Hopefully it worked out.  I could see on the
packet cluster that the east coast was working EU but nothing was really
fitering its way through to the Midwest (Black Hole).  Anyway always enjoy
doing this one.  Given my set up here at my QTH I pretty much max it out.

Untile the next one.

Ken W8MJ