[3830] ARRL 160 AC0W Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 3 11:51:21 EST 2006

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: AC0W
Operator(s): AC0W
Station: AC0W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: 16

Total:  QSOs = 559  Sections = 66  Countries = 1  Total Score = 75,107

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

I'm sure many who called thought this guy had no ears as I was getting out
better than what I could hear. I could hear many stations calling but could not
pull then out of the noise. A postage stamp size lot with no receive antenna
coupled with S9 noise makes for a difficult time.

Thanks to all that called and hung in there with me and my apologies to those
that did call and we couldn't make the connection. Hopefully next year I will
have something that will help me hear you and get you in the log.

73
Bill