[3830] ARRL 160 W0MU Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 3 14:17:57 EST 2006

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W0MU
Operator(s): W0MU
Station: W0MU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CO

Total:  QSOs = 144  Sections = 50  Countries = 1  Total Score = 14,994

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Tossed up a sloping vertical from the base of my shortened 160 vertical that
was destroyed by one of our horses.  It got out ok but not great.  It was a
challenge to work a few, especially the far east coast.  Finally a weekend with
out the kids so radio took a back seat.  Great activity.  Working on better
antennas for 160.  The DX Eng RCV array worked great!  Surprise was working
K7BG in Montana at 1548Z on Saturday Morning.  Also worked NV at 1542Z.

FT-2000
Sloping vertical 1/4w
Alpha 99
DX Eng 4sq Rcv Array