[3830] ARRL 160 W4BW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 3 15:45:05 EST 2006

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W4BW
Operator(s): W4BW
Station: W4BW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:05

Total:  QSOs = 102  Sections = 38  Countries = 0  Total Score = 7,752

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This was just a casual effort for a very few hours Sat am, Sat night and Sun am
but I was surprised at the level of activity.  Many stations on with good
signals, in spite of the high noise levels Sat night / Sun morning.  This was
good CW practice for me, a phone guy.  I've still got a long ways to go but
thanks for the Q's and glad to work many SECC guys.  I really need a RX antenna
as this was all worked with only my 160m inverted vee at about 60'...certainly
not good for RX!

Bob Wilson - W4BW