[3830] CQWW CW CT9L M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 4 09:41:09 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: CT9L
Operator(s): DL1EMH, DL1EKC, DL3HAH, DK3QZ, DK5DQ, DL5XX
Station: CT9L

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Madeira

  160:   493    18       75
   80:  1658    29      103
   40:  3016    34      121
   20:  2891    38      137
   15:  2709    32      116
   10:   706    20       80
-------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Our plan to operate from Madeira for CQWW-CW this year started about two month
before the contest. The RRDXA crew who operated for the SSB contest this year
decided not to go for the CW contest so DK3QZ took the initiative to pull a CW
team together. Just some e-Mails later the crew was set for another M/2
operation: Detlef/DK5QZ, Niko/DK5DQ, Hape/DL1EMH, Markus/DL1EKC, Kai/DL3HAH and
Stefan/DL5XX. All of us had some exerience in CW contesting and most of us have
been in Madeira before. Good conditions to go for a new M/2 record from Africa,
although beeing in the sunspot minimum. However, murphy sent a heavy storm on
Friday which took some antennas, including our most important one, the 40m
Beam...

For the full story with fotos visit http://www.dl5xx.net/ct9l

Thanks to all who called for a QSO. We'll print a QSL card and sent to
everybody. The process will start not before 2007.

vy 73 Stefan, DL5XX