[3830] ARRL 160 W0BH Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 4 11:21:11 EST 2006

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 17:30

Total:  QSOs = 957  Sections = 73  Countries = 4  Total Score = 148,302

Operated when I could this weekend but missed a number of graylines. Band
conditions were quiet for the most part. I did beat my score from last year
with five fewer mults. Missed (and didn't hear) NT, MB, NL, NNY, and WY.
Enjoyed the weekend!  Thanks to all who were on.

CQ North Dakota .. after finally putting my contest Qs into LOTW last summer,
it appears I just need ND on 10m for 6BWAS. Look for me next weekend in the
ARRL 10!

73, Bob, w0bh