[3830] ARRL 160 VO1HE Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 4 13:50:29 EST 2006

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VO1HE
Operator(s): VO1HE
Station: VO1HE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: The Rock

Total:  QSOs = 27  Sections = 15  Countries = 4  Total Score = 1,020

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

Brutal conditions and my antenna never had a chance to boost my score. Never had
a lot of time this year either with the start of Christmas Party season.

Called a lot of stations but got very few replies. Had a few "agn" or "?" but
they just went back to CQing when I sent me call again.

I had over 100 contacts last year so this is not a good sign. Oh well, maybe
next year.

Thanks to all who heard me.

73 -- Paul VO1HE