[3830] CQWW CW C6AQQ(ND3F) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 4 18:22:21 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: C6AQQ
Operator(s): ND3F
Station: C6AQQ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: nassau, np, bahamas

  160:  244    14       25
   80:  598    18       58
   40:  865    23       61
   20:  773    21       71
   15:  473    63       19
   10:   61   136       12

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

>From same place as last 2 years; score was down 20% from last year!
Could not run on 20 or 15 consistently; had some luck on 80 and 160--
was especially pleased with some very nice double mults on 160 in the
last hour of the 'test.  Lost 3 prime time hours with low band
antenna failure due to gusty winds and rains on Saturday night--was
tough to repair in the dark.  With LP (FT100 original model), and a wire
dipole for 160/80/40 and a non-rotatable driven element from an MA5B
for 20/15/10, was again "antenna challenged"--could not break the pileups
on some double multiplier Africans.  Was nice to have 5A7A call ME on
several bands!

Folks, I'm behind on QSLing, but just got a nice batch of cards from
the printer on my return today, so will try to catch up soon!  QSL to
ND3F, direct/SASE highly appreciated!

IOTA:NA001, New Providence Island, Bahamas.  Site is Nassau Palms Resort,
located on the North side of the Island at Junkanoo Beach, just west of
Nassau town center.

73!