[3830] ARRL 160 K5BG Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 4 22:36:51 EST 2006

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K5BG
Operator(s): K5BG
Station: K5BG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 28:36

Total:  QSOs = 1266  Sections = 73  Countries = 22  Total Score = 253,080

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

This is a great contest and the great participation from all is what makes it
great.
Thanks to all for calling and I am sorry to those that waited while I fumbled
for the right beverage switch before hearing you or missing you altogether.
Missed PR, VI, AK, NL, MB, NT and does anyone live in NNY?
DX worked C6, DL, EA6, F, G, GJ, HI, HK0/A, HP, I, JA, OM, P4, PA, PJ2, S5,
SM,
          V7, XE, YU, YV and ZL
Observations:
1. Really hard to leave a run frequency to look for mults when the band
   is so crowded.
2. Still some clicking rigs out there.
3. A fun time with lots of familiar and lots of new calls.

Hope to CU in the next one.
Best wishes for a happy holiday to you and yours.

Bob