[3830] ARRL 160 VE6GJ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 6 23:10:39 EST 2006

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VE6GJ
Operator(s): VE6GJ
Station: VE6GJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Calgary

Total:  QSOs = 135  Sections = 44  Countries = 2  Total Score = 11,880

Club: Alberta Clippers

Comments:

Had to work all weekend, so managed a few hours at night.  Poor conditions
mostly.  Not one W1 or W2 call area heard!  Still beat my score form alst year.
Running 150 Watts from TS950SDX into 132ft doublet at 40ft with 160m radials and
tuner.  Even many California stations were just above the noise!
But did make it out to VA, SC and GA.
Still, lots of fun and good test for my station.  Thanks for the Q's
73
Jeff, VE6GJ