[3830] NCCC Thursday Practice - NS Rules - W4NZ

Ted Bryant w4nz at comcast.net
Thu Dec 7 23:27:56 EST 2006

                            NS 12/8 - W4NZ
160M:
 1  IN   2  ON
80M:
 1  CO   2  GA   3  IN   4  KS   5  MD   6  MI   7  ON   8  TX   9  WI
40M:
 1  BC   2  CA   3  CO   4  KS   5  OR   6  TX
20M:
 1  CA
160M  QSOS =   3 in    4 minutes
 80M  QSOS =  13 in    8 minutes
 40M  QSOS =  12 in   11 minutes
 20M  QSOS =   4 in    5 minutes
TOTAL QSOS =  32 in   28 minutes
Total MULTS  =  18.
                           *** FINAL SCORE =  576 Points ***

Off to a slow start.  Tnx Ken, N6RO for my only 20m QSO(s). Good to hear
Mike K5NZ in the fray.  From his numbers sounded like he was
in a good groove! I can always count on W9RE for 160m. Tnx Mike. Had fun,
thanks for the QSO's, everyone.

Happy Holidays
73, Ted W4NZ