[3830] ARRL 10 W5VX SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 10 20:36:46 EST 2006

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W5VX
Operator(s): W5VX
Station: W5VX

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: South Texas

   CW:  762    84
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  762    84  Total Score = 247,632

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Very odd conditions. I figured that I would operate for a while, get tired and
quit. Band opened up for the first three hourse of the contest and I worked
300+ Qs (more than I figured I would get for the whole contest). Only one other
actual opening was Sunday after lunch for an hour (another 100). The rest was
hunt and peck and CQ. I had a couple of unusual happenings, ZL called LP in the
morning on Saturday, 5H3, CU, and CT all called in within about ten minutes
Saturday morning, and finally JA and A53 called in about 4:00 p.m. on Sunday
afternoon.

I'm not sure if you call this fun, since it seemed a lot like work but I'd do
it again.