[3830] ARRL 10 K8BL SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 11 13:13:23 EST 2006

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K8BL
Operator(s): K8BL
Station: K8BL

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: OHIO

   CW:  137    37
  SSB:   79    29
-------------------
Total:  216    66  Total Score = 46,596

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

I hope the condx are finally as low as it gets. With the 756PROIII, I could
watch for sigs across much of the Band and much of the time it was nothing
but a noise floor. Every now and then, I'd see a few bumps raise up and go
work the stations if I could. Never heard any EU. Had a few nice catches
from AF and ZL. N/S prop was nice at times. It was frustrating to hear
stations
in the lower latitudes working a lot of guys I couldn't hear on the shore of
Lake Erie. Still, it was fun jumping in for a few Q's to get away from putting
up Christmas decorations. Just think, in a few years 10M will be jumping
again!!