[3830] ARRL 10 KS0M SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 11 15:45:15 EST 2006

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KS0M
Operator(s): KS0M
Station: KS0M

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: MO

   CW:  172    39
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  172    39  Total Score = 26,832

Of course, band conditions were lousy as expected. I started out doing S&P and
soon ran out of calls to work. Everyone must have been soing S&P also. Calling
CQ netted me some nice runs. Made 17 Q's 0100z to 0200z. Saturday Morning
calling CQ upped my total to 73 Q's. Sunday morning in less that 2 hours I
upped my total to 172 contacts. It was fun. Used "AGN" everal times. I was
trying to work a W2 call and some jerk, putting out 1500 watts called on top. I
had to send "the W2 call only please" three times before the jerk went away. The
W2 had called me and I was not going to let a 20 over S9 inconsiderate operator
push him out. See you all next year. Thanks to those who worked me.