[3830] ARRL 10 W1TJL M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 11 17:07:30 EST 2006

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W1TJL
Operator(s): W1TJL
Station: W1TJL

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Enfield, CT
Operating Time (hrs): +/- 25

   CW:   34    14
  SSB:  284    66
-------------------
Total:  318    80  Total Score = 56,320

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

10 meters was up and down, mostly down.  There were short periods of good
activity then it dropped off within minutes.  If you weren't there you were out
of luck.  No Europe though I worked the 3XM6 and he was working Europe but I
could not hear them.  Otherwise mostly Carribean and South America.

Perenially this has been my favorite contest and I sure do like having the
nights to actually sleep.  Thanks to all for your contacts and conversation
during the slow periods.

73, Tom W1TJL